Tuesday, February 5, 2008

"About Face", my book!



This is really exciting! I put together this little book of some of my favorite paintings from 2007 along with a bit of writing from this blog. And now it's actually published and available to purchase from BLURB. I'm very pleased with the quality of the printing and the reproduction of my paintings. I think this would make a perfect little gift for your Valentine! You can get to BLURB from the widget on the the top of my blog or from the link above. Let me know what you think of my first book!

3 comments:

Deb Kirkeeide said...

Love it! Congratulations and well done, Brenda.

Mike said...

Congrats, Brenda! This is terrific! Where did you get it published?

Helen Read said...

So cool! I've heard of Blurb ~ good to know someone has used it and is happy with the results!