Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Small Fry


8x6" oil on canvas, SOLD

Well, I'm back in the saddle after my big show, ArtWalk, over the weekend. It was so much fun and so much work! But really worth it. I had a blast with a couple of the other Featured Artists, Julia C. R. Gray and Stephanie Clair. We became fast friends as we made our appearances together on TV shows, radio interviews, media parties and standing on street corners at 5:30am painting by moonlight (don't ask). These two are a hoot! Oh, and extremely talented artists and kind and generous women. Check out their fabulous art.

And many thanks to all the wonderful folks that stopped by to tell me they read this blog, check my website, collect my paintings and appreciate my "bizarre" take on the human condition. Can't tell you how many times I answered the question, "So what are you thinking when you paint these people...?" Something I ponder--at least twice a day.

No comments: