Monday, June 23, 2008

Harley Likes Head Games


14x11" oil on canvas, PURCHASE INFORMATION

Well, the posts have been pretty infrequent lately. Summer has got me spinning! The kids are home from school and that means you can find me either in my car or in the kitchen. I'm the Food and Transportation Director. And in between those two assignments, I paint. And often, I can't explain it--like this guy. Where in the heck did he come from? Yikes! I have sketchbooks filled with these peculiar little folks. I think they must reproduce at night because, in the morning, there's always more to paint. Weird.

5 comments:

Helen Read said...

He's great! I love the color combinations :-D

Brenda York said...

Thank you, Helen. I'm experimenting with some new colors!

Anonymous said...

I betcha those are the little folks that live in the spaceships in the deep ocean channel near catalina island. But don't tell INS, they'll deport them.

Randy

Brenda York said...

Shhh, it's our little secret!

Tina Powers said...

I'm right there with ya sister! So many kids, so little time to paint. Looks like you're getting a lot more painted than I can...love the colors and the expression! I'm new to the blog world, I'd love to exchange:
http://tinapowersart.blogspot.com/