Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Eve Does The Happy Dance


8x6" oil on canvas, NFS

Happy Birthday Eve! OK, so a few months ago, my good friend, Eve, told me she did the happy dance in the ocean (she is quite the mermaid). It's an image I have held onto for some months now, just waiting for Eve's birthday. You see, my buddy really doesn't like these damn birthdays. The passage of time....well, it sucks. But Eve is one of those forever young types; a bonafide babe in a bikini. I always tell her that another birthday is better than the alternative...not another birthday. So today, Eve, I hope you celebrate! Do your happy dance, girlfriend!

2 comments:

Kellie Marian Hill said...

wow, I hope Eves happy dance inspires you to do more paintings along this line- I love how you do water, and she looks just wonderful... and of course Im a bit ocean-obsessed, too...

Brenda York said...

I love to paint water. Of course, I never do it in a traditional way but I try to keep with my quirky style! Thanks for stopping by...