Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hush Puppy

10x8" oil on canvas, SOLD

Well, I'm back in the saddle...back from my road trip with my daughter and counting down the days until ArtWalk. It's only 12 days away...yikes! It's one of my favorite art events of the year. Great people, interesting and diverse artists, beautiful artwork, music, food and, best of all, it's located in Little Italy in fabulous San Diego. It just doesn't get much better than that! If you are in Southern California (or planning a visit), mark your calendars for Saturday and Sunday, April 25 & 26, noon to 6pm. And it's free. I'll have plenty of small format paintings and some of my new larger paintings, prints and info about commissions (yes, I do commissions...). I'll be in booth #525 on Date Street between India and Columbia. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

belindadelpesco.com said...

Hey there, I'll come look for you at Artwalk at some point when I get a booth sitter. Hoping for good weather, and no broken water mains! :o)

Brenda York said...

Can't wait to see you, Belinda!