Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Breakfast Cake


10x8" mixed media SOLD

In my family, nothing is better than birthday cake the morning after. Fondly referred to as breakfast cake. We are branching out, however, to breakfast pie, breakfast tamales and breakfast pasta. Hey, whatever it takes to start your engines...just as long as those breakfast beers don't start showing up in the morning then I think we're OK. This painting marks a bit of a change for me. Notice that instead of "oil on canvas" it says "mixed media" up above. Although it is oil paint on canvas, I've collaged in some parts of a map. Click on the image and you'll get a bigger version that's easier to see the detail. Wow, really shaking things up today!

Hop on over to my website to see my all my large format paintings.


No comments: