Monday, November 23, 2009

Just Between You And Me



24x36" oil on canvas, SOLD 


I am so happy that this painting sold at the UnFramed Show on Saturday!

It's always great, of course, to sell your art but it's just that much better when it goes to someone who honestly LOVES your artwork. The folks that bought this piece, Amanda and Jason, are collectors and they definitely have a fine appreciation of art that is just a bit offbeat. Just my kind of people! It's so gratifying when the people that understand my art actually seek me out at venues like the UnFramed Show or the C-Note Sale at the San Diego Art Institute (next weekend).

Thank you to everyone who "adopted" a new painting at the show; seventeen paintings found new homes. And now I've got to get to work...lots of new and weird ideas rolling around in my head!

No comments: