Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Love Letters

8x8" oil on canvas, SOLD  


Well, today was a seriously weird day. Started the morning with a 4:30am sprint to the airport only to sit on the runway for an hour and a half. And then they canceled the flight. It was supposed to be a quick turn-around trip to northern California to check out a college that has made the top five on my daughter's list of schools. So from there the whole day went sideways. I went home and had a  unexpected free day but was too sleepy to do much of anything with it. I did do a new daily painting but haven't had time to photograph it. Like I said--the whole day has been sideways. So this is a painting I did a couple of months ago but haven't posted yet. This little person looks like I feel today...dazed and confused. And desperately needing a good night's sleep.

No comments: