Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sweet Talker



Her marginal effort at resistance failed.   

12x30" oil on canvas, email me for more information 
 
Yet another painting from my show, "Long Story Short". I'll be posting these guys for a while; there are 16 all together. They kept me busy for more than four months and now I'm looking forward to catching up on some commissions and getting back to doing some small Daily Paintings too. Oh, and let's not forget the next solo show scheduled for December at Distinction Gallery; I'm already working on those sketches. Sheesh! I need a nap.

To see the entire collection please visit my website and click on "Long Story Short" on the portfolio page. And here are a few photos from the opening reception at The San Diego Art Institute. What a fun evening!




























































2 comments:

Luna said...

Beautiful exhibit...your fun candy-colored folks look magical in that great space. Well done!

Brenda York said...

Thank you! I like the idea that my people are "candy-colored"!