Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tag-A-Long

6x6" oil on canvas, SOLD

It's been a week of playing catch-up after the Valentines Day group show and then spending five days out of town. Whew! I feel like this little guy--dazed and confused with who-knows-what sitting on my head. Buried under paperwork, taxes and other adult stuff--I just wanna go outside and play. Oh, wait a minute...that's what I get to do on the canvas! Guess I just haven't had enough painting time this week. All work and no painting makes Brenda a cranky...uh...person.

I'm so happy to announce that I'm a new member of Daily Paintworks! Take a moment to check it out--really talented artists and incredibly beautiful art. What a pleasure to behold. Don't click the link unless you have some time on your hands--it's hard to leave once you start perusing the galleries. OK, go ahead and click. You won't be sorry. Promise.

3 comments:

Delilah said...

Fun painting

amy collins said...

I just found your website through the Daily Paintworks email, and wanted to tell you I love your work! What fun, whimsical, and expressive characters. I look forward to following your blog!

Brenda York said...

Thank you both so much! Nice to meet you, Amy and glad you stopped by Delilah...