Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Little Distractions

20x16" oil on canvas, email me for purchase information 

I've endured a whole day of not-so-little distractions. Jeez! Feeling like my brain is scrambled. In spite of jack-hammers on the street, right outside my studio window (Really. You can't make this stuff up.) I did make progress on sprucing up my website. I like to get my "house in order" before ArtWalk so my new visitors will actually pay more attention to my paintings than the fonts that don't match and the links that don't work. I try to move the website out of the way of my art. Take a peek at my new and improved-in-spite-of-the-jack-hammers website.

I will be showing this painting along with many new pieces at ArtWalk in Little Italy, April 30 and May 1. Drop by if you're in the neighborhood.

2 comments:

Delilah said...

Oh Brenda,
I wish I lived in the area so I could come and see yur work. I just love these fun paintings.

Brenda York said...

I wish you lived nearby, too! It would be so much fun to finally meet in person all the Daily Painters who have been together for such a long time! Thanks for your kind words, Delilah!