10x8" oil on canvas + collage, SOLD
OK, I promised the seven weirdest questions I was asked at ArtWalk. So here we go (in order of wierdness):
1. "Are these coasters?", pointing to my 6x6" original oil paintings on canvas.
2. "Did you ever consider painting chameleons?", standing in my booth surrounded by 55 paintings of people.
3. "So you did a lot of psychedelics in the 60's, did ya?". No comment.
4. "Do you come up with these people in your nightmares?" Nope. I hang around with these folks everyday--wide awake. Scary stuff.
5. "Did you actually go to school to learn how to do this?", (look of disbelief and confusion on face). Uhhh....yeah.
6. "Didn't I see your work in _________(insert various galleries, European art destinations, magazines, friend's bathroom walls, etc)? Yes! I think you did.
7. "How do you come up with your names?" Not such a weird question but definitely one of the most frequent questions (right after "What were you thinking?"). The answer to this and many others can be found under the FAQ tab at the top of the page on my blog.
By the way, this painting and 24 other small format pieces are available now in my online store. Enjoy!