Monday, December 3, 2012

Three Wise Guys #3

16x20" | oil on canvas | available  

'Tis my yearly painting of the Three Wise Men aka The Three Wise Guys. Every year I threaten to paint the Three Wise Women. Not to be smug or anything but they'd have blankets, maps and casseroles in hand.This painting will be making its way to my gallery, Marta Stafford Fine Art just outside of Austin, Texas later this week. If you're in the neighborhood stop by and say hello to Marta and the Wise Guys.

Also wanted to let you know that the 2012 angel ornaments are flying out the door this year. I made less than previous years (it's a labor of love, folks...) so let me know if you want one. They won't be around much longer. You can find more info about the ornaments and also purchase the angels on my blog. And don't forget, they come with a gift bag and ribbon--all ready to go!

No comments: