Friday, August 16, 2013

The Royal Spin

 8x8" | acrylic, collage and graphite on canvas | SOLD




When she thought no one was looking, Avery pulled out this season’s fashion-must-haves and twirled around the malodorous barnyard. To Frank, it was clear-as-day that she had gone off the deep end this time. Still he was decidedly impressed that she managed to keep her precious tiara perfectly balanced on top of her hard little head.


Big Little Paintings | Short Little Stories. My new series. All offered by auction.


Like this painting?  I also have prints available on Imagekind of a few favorite paintings that have already sold. Imagekind makes high quality, affordable prints on paper or canvas; framed or unframed. I have been very impressed with their work and I encourage you to take a look at my Print Gallery in case one of your favorite paintings got away. It just might be available as a print!

No comments: