Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Gift To You

On The Twelfth Day of Christmas...

Cat Lady print | 8x10"

Crapshoot print | 8x10"

My gift to you is a free print for signing up to receive my studio updates and news.




These are so new that I haven’t even posted them online yet! I’m very excited to share a couple of my favorites from the BIG LITTLE PAINTINGS | SHORT LITTLE STORIES series with my wonderful blog readers and feisty Facebook friends.



To get one of these prints for free, just sign up to receive my studio newsletter and updates on my website. After you sign up I will email a pdf of one of these prints (let me know if you have a preference). And then all you do is print it out on a heavy card stock paper. Frame it or tape it to the wall or leave it out with the cookies for Santa. 
I hope it will bring you a little whimsy and a lot of joy! Merry, merry from me to you!

No comments: