Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Santa's Helper Needs A Tote Bag...right?


On The Tenth Day of Christmas...

 
Not Her First Rodeo | 20" x 14.5" x 4.5" | canvas tote bag



Here’s something fun: I found some really cool tote bags that look great with my art on them. So I have designed a few for my BIG LITTLE PAINTINGS | SHORT LITTLE STORIES series. They are heavy duty cotton canvas and measure 20”x 14.5”x 4.5”. This one features the painting (and story), "Not Her First Rodeo". It was definitely one of the most popular from the series.

These tote bags are not available online yet (blame it on some very slow elves). But I am giving one away as part of my MERRY AND BRIGHT special offers. All you have to do is sign up on my website by Dec 24 to receive my art updates. You will then be automatically entered in the drawing to win the tote bag. I’ll pick a winner from Santa's hat on Christmas Day. 

Just doin’ my part to scatter a little Holiday Joy!

Be sure to check out my 12 DAYS OF MERRY AND BRIGHT special deals on my art.


No comments: