Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Angel Of Commerce


8x10" oil on canvas, SOLD


I'm just a tad bit overwhelmed with the whole Christmas thing this year. The past few years I have been finished with the shopping by Halloween. (I know, I know...a little over the top.) But this year I've been so busy with painting that December 1 rolled around and I realized that Santa was MIA. What followed was not a pretty sight...gnashing of teeth, biting of knuckles and plenty of whining. But in the end I decided to put on my big girl panties and shop! I learned that you can cram all your Christmas shopping into one five hour online extravaganza. Just grit your teeth and click. Now let's give thanks to the Saints Of Free Shipping.

2 comments:

Don Gray said...

Macy's guardian angel--love it! Nice work, Brenda.

Brenda York said...

Thanks, Don!