Monday, December 17, 2007

Marvin And Teensy


8x6" oil on canvas, SOLD

Is it just me or is the Holiday Hoopla turned up full blast? I know I'm getting a little wiggy already. Not good. As I cross-reference my calendars (yes, an absolutely necessary survival skill) I see that I have two Holiday coffees to attend, two more Christmas parties (one at my house), my daughter's Sweet Sixteen party (23 hormonal teenagers), two more carpool turns, three doctor/dentist appointments, four more birthdays thrown in and just in case, I'm not having enough fun, my Mom is coming to visit for a week. I'm just a little tense. Can't imagine how I'm going to paint...ho, ho, ho!

1 comment:

Roxanne Steed said...

hehehe, sounds like a new set of verses for the 12 days of Christmas! love it! Love your studio btw! I sure do miss the light I had in San Diego. We lived up in Rancho Penasquitos several years ago. Did you design the studio space yourself? - it's my favorite so far on "the dp tour!".
Cheers & happy painting, from a fellow DPer.