Thursday, May 1, 2008

Diamond Boys


20x16" oil on canvas, available on my website

I haven't been posting as often as I should. My bad. I am trying to complete larger pieces in between some of the smaller, daily paintings. And this is one of my newest paintings. I really love these guys with their little stick arms and big noses. I finished it in time to show it at ArtWalk and it received many favorable comments. (Along with "What, exactly, were you thinking......?) So, even though these guys are not your usual daily painting I think some folks like to see my "Big Girl" paintings once in a while. And today's a good day to do that because this is my 200th post on this blog!! Man, that's a lot of words. And a bunch of paintings! Many thanks to everyone who subscribes. I'm ready to start the next 200 paintings!

No comments: