Monday, February 1, 2010

Operating Instructions: Tab A

24x18 oil on canvas, email me for more information

For the next several posts I will be previewing my newest paintings from the Moonstruck Chronicles series, soon to be hanging at India Street Gallery for the Temptation6 Show. This piece is part of a diptych; I'll post the other half tomorrow. But just for grins...can you guess the name of tomorrow's painting. Aw, go on..


In addition to giving you a sneak peek at my newest work I will also be introducing you to the five talented artists that I will share the walls with at India Street Gallery. First up is Cree Scudder. I hope you'll visit Cree's website. I think you'll be delighted with her mastery of color and playful manipulation of her compositions. Along with the other artists Cree will be showing several new pieces at Temptation6. Don't forget to drop by our opening reception if you are in the area, Friday, February 12, 6-9pm. Wine, chocolate and beautiful art like Cree's!

No comments: