Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mismatch

12x12" oil on canvas, SOLD 

Funny how things work if you're paying attention. I've been overwhelmed with things lately--personal and professional. All my painting mojo has gone mostly toward three big shows in the past year. Two solos and one group. (Note to self: What was I thinking?) 

I've really been anxious to get back to my little daily paintings--such a great way to keep the wheels in motion. Anyway, as I started off this week tying up loose ends, I received an email invitation to join Daily Paintworks. Can't tell you how thrilled I am about this! This online gallery features the work of the cream of the crop Daily Painters. Take a peek at the website. Every single piece is hands-down gorgeous. Wow! I feel so honored to be in their company. Thank you Carol and David Marine for the vote of confidence. My work will be on Daily Paintworks in a few days and in the meantime, you will find me (and my mojo) happily creating some new paintings to share with you right here.

3 comments:

Helen Read said...

Love this! And congratulations! Well-deserved!

Jeanette Jobson said...

Another beautiful piece. I don't think I've seen a piece of yours that I don't like!

And congrats on being a part of Daily Painters. You'll make a wonderful addition to that team of artists.

Brenda York said...

Thank you Helen and Jeanette! I'm feeling very excited and a little nervous at the same time. Such a talented group of artists--no slackers for sure! Thanks for your kind words and for following my work. Appreciate you both!