Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Love Is In The Air

5x7", acrylic, collage and mixed media on paper

You may be wondering where I have been...well, I just took a little time to recover from the YFH (Year From Hell). But now, I am back in the saddle, sketchbooks filled with new ideas just waiting to come alive on the canvas--or paper. Like this piece for Valentine's Day. The series of angels on paper that I painted for Christmas was so popular (ie: sold like hotcakes) that I am going to continue with Valentine images.

These paintings are a combination of acrylic, collage and mixed media on heavy duty professional watercolor paper. They are all matted to 8x10" (standard frame size) with a white archival mat and come in a clear protective bag.

A perfect gift for your Funny Valentine.

No comments: