Monday, February 4, 2013

Back In The Saddle

10x8" | acrylic and mixed media on canvas | sold

Dare I say it? I'm back in the saddle. January was a lost month for me. Mostly spent horizontal with the blankets pulled up to my nose, nursing a a very stubborn respiratory infection hellbent on keeping me out of my studio. But I am finished with this feeling puny business! 

I have many ideas for new paintings that have had plenty of time to percolate as I lay on the sofa watching every episode of Downton Abbey and Mad Men. It's time to get back in the studio! And just to make things more interesting I am going to put my new paintings up for auction on Daily Paintworks--most starting at $100. I hope you'll bid if you find a painting that tickles your fancy. Enjoy! And thanks for waiting for me.

No comments: