Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Free And Breezy

8x8" | acrylic on canvas | SOLD 

If she had it to do over again, she’d dust off the ol’ birthday suit at least once a year. After, of course, applying the equivalent of a shot glass of SPF 100. All over. Everywhere. Maybe twice.

Big Little Paintings | Short Little Stories. My new series.



Like this painting? There's a lot more where this came from...consider subscribing to my Daily Painting Blog. You'll be among the first to see my newest paintings--straight off my easel. Promise I won't send too many emails and I certainly would never let anyone else use your email address. 
Scout's honor!

2 comments:

Delilah said...

Yes,dust off that birthday suit and go BABing.

Brenda York said...

Ha! First I'd have to find my Birthday Suit...hasn't been out in a while! ;0) Thanks for stopping by, Delilah!