Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Not Her First Rodeo

 8x8" | acrylic and charcoal on canvas | SOLD


Blu had a bit of a tawdry reputation as a south-of-the-border-strumpet (in TJ). But when she relocated uptown (to LJ) she swore off her street-walkin’, trash-talkin’ days and spent her time playing long and glorious games of mahjong and fetch. Hence, her efforts to whitewash the past did not go unnoticed by the genteel folks of LJ. True story.

Big Little Paintings | Short Little Stories. My new series. All offered by auction.

Like this painting? There's a lot more where this came from...consider subscribing to my Daily Painting Blog. You'll be among the first to see my newest paintings--straight off my easel. Promise I won't send too many emails and I certainly would never let anyone else use your email address.   Scout's honor!

No comments: