Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Couples

On The Fifth Day of Christmas...

clockwise from top L: BAR AND GRILL, AU FAIT, 
CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE AND WHISPER
each one is 12x12"" | acrylic, collage and charcoal on canvas
regular price for all four $2000 | studio sale $1550



These are the last four paintings in my BIG LITTLE PAINTINGS | SHORT LITTLE STORIES series and I just happen to love the way they look hanging together in my studio. So I thought I’d offer a little incentive to keep the family together. Regularly $500 each, I’m offering them at $1550 for all four (a savings of $450). Thank you Santa.

All four paintings will be featured in my new book to be released any moment now. Really. You’ll be the first to know! If you just can’t wait and would like to take a peek at the stories that go with these paintings just click on each title.

Spreading joy and whimsy one painting at a time!

Be sure to check out my 12 DAYS OF MERRY AND BRIGHT special deals on my art.





 

No comments: