Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Three Wise Guys #3

On The First Day of Christmas...

THREE WISE GUYS #3 | 16x20" | oil on canvas
regular price $1050 | 30% discount $735


'Tis my yearly painting of the Three Wise Men aka The Three Wise Guys. Every year I threaten to paint the Three Wise Women. Not to be smug or anything but they'd have blankets, maps and casseroles in hand. Just sayin'...



    12 Days Of Merry And Bright (Art)    

My gift to you this Holiday Season is 12 Days of Merry and Bright deals, treats and surprises. Unique gifts of art for everyone on the list.

Here's how it works: three or four times a week I will post special deals on my blog under the 12 Days Of Merry And Bright tab. Some days it will be a discounted price on an original painting and some days it will be a sale price for my new book or limited edition prints. Or a discounted gift certificate. Might even be a drawing for a free reindeer. You get the picture.

The trick is to check my blog often--some deals only last two or three days. Some last until I sell out. And please note: reindeer delivery will be after Dec 24 (prior engagement).

Visit my blog often. You'll be among the first to know what Santa has up her sleeve!

I hope you enjoy my 12 Days Of Merry And Bright (Art) for you and yours!--Brenda


No comments: