Sunday, January 5, 2014

Moon Dance

 6 5/8 x 4 5/8" | acrylic on paper | 8x10" white archival mat 
$125 | free shipping

sold
 
Day four of my 30 paintings in 30 days. Here's a partial list of some of the things I'm exploring during this month--they are pretty random but all ideas that have been floating around in my mind but I never seem to have the time to actually give them a whirl. That's why I'm loving this challenge--it's like permission to play. Enjoy and please let me know your thoughts on my new directions!

The R&D list as of today:
-landscapes
-cityscapes, structures
-home
-beasties
-white
-texture
-hats
-forest




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting ideas. What did you thing when you write about white?

Brenda York said...

Hi! I think it's because I almost never use white paint in my paintings and I'm just wondering how it will work with my usual color palette. Stay tuned and we will find out! Thanks for leaving your comment!--Brenda