Sunday, September 8, 2019

St. Elmo, Firebrand Stickler Of Beastly Etiquette


8x8" | acrylic, collage, graphite on canvas | $175 available here


aka: Doggo Drill Sargent Extraordinaire


My new series is called “Saints & Sinners. The Dirty Little Secrets.” If you have followed along on my blog, you know that I spent many (tortured) years in Catholic school as a kid. 

And one of the most fascinating parts of my Catholic education was learning about all the saints and angels. And the saints and angels that took a wrong turn and became sinners (my favorites).

So I thought it might be a fun and informative project to propose a few of my own Saints. And a bunch of those crafty Sinners!

Feel free to submit your favorite Saints & Sinners ideas. Who knows? They might all end up in a fine coffee table book at the end of the project. 

Oh wait, there was already a book written about all those S&S, right? Well, that one doesn’t have the pretty pictures.

No comments: