Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Three Wise Guys #2


30x24" oil on canvas, available on MY WEBSITE

Forty-three days. Six weekends. Thirty-six names on the list. (Not including four dogs.) YIKES! By this time every year, I’m finished with most of the Christmas shopping and some of the wrapping. This year just feels different. Maybe it’s the economy or maybe I’m suffering from Post-traumatic Stress Disorder after the presidential election. In any case, most everyone I know is just a little puny right now; exhausted, broke and just plain damn not in the mood. So I’m throwing a little party. Actually, an Open Studio. If you’re in the area (Southern California) please stop by. Mark your calendar for Sunday December 7 from 1 to 5pm. We’ll have hot cider, cookies and lots of whimsical art to take your mind off things. In addition to my paintings, there will be giclee prints, books and my 2008 Limited Collection Angel Ornament. Consider yourself invited. My studio address is: 1805 Altura Place, San Diego, 92103. Hopefully you won’t need three wise guys and a north star to find your way!

No comments: