Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Shopping With Louie

8x6" oil on canvas, SOLD

True story: I met a guy at ArtWalk with a little dog named Louie. And they were shopping. You can't make this stuff up. (Well, OK...Louie wasn't wearing a striped cap. I made that part up.)

Still taking questions for my FAQ page. Post your burning questions as a comment and keep an eye out for the FAQ page on this blog where I will attempt to answer all questions with forethought and decorum. And maybe just a tad of tomfoolery thrown in to keep it lively!




3 comments:

Maite said...

I need to do the FAQ too, I might copy you and do it on my blog.

Here's one:

Have you ever had a painting that you refuse to sell because it's too close to your heart? and What makes a painting your favorite?

Love Louie, he looks good in stripes!

Bronle said...

Louie is almost as cute as the baby in Thinking Cap! Same hat; hmm, I must have a thing for stripes. Here's an FAQ for you: how do you decide how to break up a face into your abstract style? Do you see real faces and work from those, or are these all out of your head? (OK, two questions for you!)

Brenda York said...

You know, I love stripes. Almost as much as polka dots! Thanks you two--I need to pay a visit to your blogs! hoping to have those FAQs up next week. Stay tuned.