Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tattletale

8x6" oil on canvas, SOLD

Nothing quite like a whole day of uninterrupted time to paint, make sketches for new pieces, plan out upcoming shows and just BE in my little creative bubble. By the way? That bubble is where I work. It's like going to the office only it's in my head. And when you and your "creative-bubble-head" do your work at home you can bet that most days are one interruption after another. All day long. It's the beauty and the beast of working at home...always something from the "other side" calling my name. Feeling a bit scattered tonight; a gazillion emails to write, phone calls to return, lists to make, blah, blah.... All I want to do is paint! And so it goes. I do hope you enjoy Tattletale; nothing short of a miracle that he got himself painted today!

4 comments:

Caroline Peña Bray said...

This is absolutely wonderful! Such a great idea and I love the whimsical, dreamy edge to your works. Always a pleasure to see.

Elizabeth Seaver said...

What you describe makes perfect sense to me.

I love your work!

Bronle said...

I feel you understand me here! This is my life, and (some days!) welcome to it... . Howsomever, there is your little guy, against all odds, so in the end somehow it works. Keep on keeping on!

Brenda York said...

No kidding, it's like they paint themselves somedays! As always, thanks for stopping by and big appreciation and gratitude to Judy. She is now the official owner of Tattletale! Just waiting for the paint to dry...