Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dog One: The Sprinter

8x30" oil on canvas 

She ran all the way home.

Luckily I have a couple more paintings to post from my "Long Story Short" series....really helps to have a backlog of paintings to post when life gets chaotic. This painting is one of three that showcase the stories of our family's dogs--the canine connection. Actually I am painting like crazy for my next show in December at Distinction Gallery--all Fairy Tales. (One of my favorite subjects.) In the meantime I will be posting the last few pieces from "Long Story Short" and then a preview of the Fairy Tale gang--namely Pinocchio and The House That Jack Built. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Don Coker said...

I love this, Brenda!

Jeanette Jobson said...

Wonderful work as always.

Brenda York said...

Thank you both! Glad you stopped by!