Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Make A Wish


8x6" oil on canvas, SOLD

September is the start of Birthday Season around here. We're ridin' the birthday train from now until mid-January--nineteen birthdays to be exact. All family and close friends. My son Zac is first. He turns 20 on the 23rd of September. An indisputable fact that makes me feel much older than I actually will be on my birthday--two weeks after his. Daughter, Cameron, celebrates her 16th year right after Christmas and husband, Christopher's birthday is two weeks after that in mid-January. Nineteen birthdays. So I'm going to make my birthday wish now...I wish the Birthday Fairy would drop by and shop for all those birthday gifts and wrap them up with lots of beautiful paper and ribbons. And while I'm at it, could I put in a request for the Christmas Fairy, too?

No comments: