Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Flipside


24x36" oil on canvas  

Here's another oldie but goodie--truly one of my favorites. It sold long ago and is part of a wonderful collection of Southern California contemporary artists' paintings. I've always been so proud to be included in that collection! Anyway, this painting is among the few pieces that I have released for prints, available through my ImageKind Gallery. 

On another note, I am putting the finishing touches on my new Fairy Tale series and getting ready to hang the show on October 6. I'm always amazed at all the little details involved in getting ready for an exhibit. Jeez! I need a secretary. And a nap. Probably both.

Thanks for hanging in there with me and I promise you will start seeing the new paintings here very soon!

No comments: