Monday, September 21, 2009

Small Stuff, a whimsical mother and child portrait in oil


6x8" oil on canvas SOLD

How many times have we heard, "Don't sweat the small stuff."? Like we have a choice, right? Well, I guess you can decide if you're going to get all whipped up over running out of peanut butter or arriving at the movie 10 minutes late when you love the previews almost as much as the movie itself. But when it comes to the offspring I sweat every little dagnabit thing. Am I alone here or what? Really. My name is Brenda and I'm a worrier. So this is my little homage to those of us that still worry about the small stuff--even when the small stuff towers over you and pats the top of your head! Worry on, mama!

Don't forget to visit my website to see my large format oil paintings!


No comments: