Monday, January 25, 2010

Out Of The Vault: The Long Way Home



10x8" oil on canvas SOLD


One of my all time favorites--out of the vault. I'm crazy-busy painting for my upcoming show in February so I get to revisit the oldies but goodies.

I'll have many new paintings to post soon from my new series about love and all it's twisted little permutations (for Valentine's Day, right?) The February show is called Temptation6 and I'm thrilled to be exhibiting with five women artists that are so talented and creative...and just a bit zany. In the next few posts here I will be introducing each of them. Can't wait to share their art with you.

In the meantime, if you are in Southern California, plan to drop by our opening reception on February 12. In addition to paintings that will thrill and inspire you, there will also be chocolate, wine and strawberries! Oh, and music by The Temptations. Hope you'll plan to stop by.

2 comments:

Maite said...

I LOVE to be called "zany" hee hee

Brenda York said...

In your case, it's an understatement!