Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Long Way Home-Out Of The Vault

10x8" oil on canvas, SOLD 

This is one of my all time favorites--love everything about this guy. The colors, the composition, the facial expression...yep, sometimes the god of good paintings sprinkles a little fairy dust on me. So I'm re-posting this painting because I spent the day working on a couple of large pieces for my upcoming show and couldn't even think about starting a Daily Painting. But I am painting daily. And nightly. And in my dreams. So this little guy gets to come out of the vault and shine his light once again.

5 comments:

Lisa Daria said...

I love this too - such imagination in your pieces - and I like the technique a lot.

Helen Read said...

And so do I! You always inspire me, Brenda!

Barbara said...

I've just discovered your blog - I love, love, love your works!! I'm looking forward to see more of your works.

Barbara said...

Love you works!

Brenda York said...

Thanks to all of you! I really appreciate the comments!