Monday, November 14, 2011

Bones, Out Of The Vault

8x8" oil on canvas

 A while back I painted a series of Fairy Tales for a solo show at a San Diego Gallery. By far, the favorite of most everyone was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. In addition to the "family portrait" I painted a little mug shot of each of the Dwarfs. And, of course, I couldn't settle for the Disney names so I spent hours (truly...) agonizing over the names. I wanted them to have some relevance to the original names but with a twist. Say hello to Bones (aka: Doc) one of only two remaining (and homeless) dwarfs. Awww....

Here is Snow White in all her glory with those seven little dudes tagging along.

Snow And Her Tribe Of Wee Bitty Boys
36x24" oil on canvas email me for purchase info

To see all of the Fairy Tale paintings visit my website and click on New Work under Portfolio.

No comments: