Monday, November 7, 2011

Guardian Angel Of The Empty Pockets

6.5x4.5" acrylic and collage on paper, SOLD

Toward the end of 2008 I started doing a series of Recession Angels. And here I am in 2011 still working with the same theme. Sheesh. I don't know about you, but I am pretty darn sick of the whole financial debacle. I can whine with the best of them but have decided instead to put my own personal juju toward a new series of angelic paintings. Real life angels--not the fluffy, virginal angels. Nope, angels that don't mind dealing with a little scum to get the job done.

These paintings are a combination of acrylic, collage and mixed media on heavy duty professional watercolor paper. They are all matted to 8x10" (standard frame size) with a white archival mat and come in a clear protective bag. A perfect gift for everyone on that long list of yours that is in need of some Divine Intervention!

No comments: