Monday, May 7, 2012

Big Fairy Odd Mother

48x36" | oil on canvas | available

Well, one of my all time favorite paintings is on her way to Chicago. Yep, the Big Fairy Odd Mother is going to be gracing the walls of my newest gallery in the Windy City. If you happen to find yourself in Chicago, stop in and give a shout to Anita at Curly Tale Fine Art on West Erie. She represents several of my art heroes so I'm feeling pretty proud to be hangin' with many superstars like Joe Sorren and Jana Brike (just to name a couple). And just really happy to have my work in the beautiful city of Chicago! 

To see more of my Fairy Tale paintings, hop on over to my website. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Jane MonicaTvedt ART said...

I Was so inspired by your work, I had to post some words about you in my blog http://kunstjanemonicaempireofheart.blogspot.no/

Love & blessings, monica

Brenda York said...

Thank you!! So glad I gave you a little inspiration!